Attractions of the Area
Everybody loves Paignton for it's sandy Beaches, flat Level walks and colourful atmosphere and paddle friendly sea. There's so much to do for everyone. Take a walk along the coastal path and appreciate the breathtaking views.
For the more adventurous take a walk on Paignton Green and join in the holiday fun with sounds of laughter. Carnivals and Funfairs.
At night Paignton Seafront is ideal for a gentle evening stroll or if you feel lively there is a variety of entertainment, Restaurants, Taverns and Theatres.
- Paignton Zoo (famous zoo as seen on BBC1's 'The Zookeepers') http://www.paigntonzoo.org.uk/
- Quaywest waterpark - Go wild and splash with fun on the twisting slides http://www.splashdownwaterparks.co.uk/quaywest/
- Paignton Steam Train - Board the train and travel along seven miles of spectacular Torbay Coast http://www.dartmouthrailriver.co.uk/tours/round-robin
- Palace Theatre, Princess Theatre & Babbacombe Theatre
- Kent's Cavern https://www.kents-cavern.co.uk/
- Living Coasts - coastal zoo - see the seals and penguins https://www.livingcoasts.org.uk/
- Explore Torbay on the Open Top bus
- Sports - scuba diving, bowls, horseriding,
- Tennis, golf, fishing, go-karting, Bike hire
- Water skiing, Kayaking, Ringo rides, Sailing and wind surfing
- Cockington - a picturesque Thatched village
- Riviera centre - indoor swimming with waves, restaurant/bar
- Oldway Mansion
- Bygones http://bygones.co.uk/
- Torre Abbey
- Woodlands Family Theme Leisure Park
- Babbacombe model village
- Multiplex VUE cinema
- AND SO MUCH MORE.......